3K 210K 3K 15 129
- Kidney problems.
- Dissolves uric acid deposits.
- Promotes urination
- Boil in water and drink.
- Colds, flu
- Add fresh herb or seeds to boiled water to make tea for migraines and bed time restlessness.
- Douche for yeast infections.
- Gargle and mouthwash to eliminates candida.
- Pregnant women should avoid medicinal use of basil.
- Take at first sign of any disease
- Pain relief from toothache
- Brings down a fever.
- Seed and stalk reduces hypertension.
- Celery seed tea for the kidneys as a cleanser.
- Fever and restlessness in children
- General Indigestion
- Yeast infection
- Athlete’s foot
- Reduces cancer causing tendencies of many food additives.
- Cinnamon ground or taken with milk is a good balance after a heavy meal or dessert
- Simmer sticks with cloves for 3 min, add 2 tsp. lemon juice, 2 tsp. honey, 2 tbs. whiskey as cold medication.
- Boil 8-10 sticks in 4 cups water, simmer 5 min, steep 45 min, then douche or apply to athlete’s foot.
- Sore gums
- Topical pain relief of arthritis
- Antiseptic mouthwash
- Alcohol craving suppressor
- Chew for toothache, nausea or vomiting.
- Use oil for pain relief for sore gums and toothache.
- Add clove oil to neutral oils for topical pain relief of arthritis.
- Small amounts of clove in a tea for nausea.
- 3 cloves in two cups of boiled water, steeped for 20 minutes, as an antiseptic and mouthwash.
- Former alcoholics can suck on one or two cloves when the craving strikes to curb the desire.
- Alleviate headaches
- Clean bowels
- Break mucus congestion
- Caffeine in coffee is used to alleviate headaches (particularly those caused by caffeine withdrawal)
- Coffee enemas with olive oil are used to cleanse the bowels and are one of the safest and most thoroughly cleansing enemas available.
- Hot black coffee sipped through a straw helps break up mucus congestion in the lungs.
- Caution and common sense must be used to avoid dependency.
- Chronic and acute bacterial colds and flus
- Bronchitis, asthma, whooping cough
- High and low blood pressure
- Removing parasites and infections
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Destroys intestinal parasites
- Reduces cholesterol
- Repels insects
- Reduces sting effects of insects and red ants
- Cold / Flu
- Suppressing cough
- Detoxify meat
- Blood Thinner
- Ease bruises & sprains
- Stimulate delayed period
- Break up congestion and fever
- Ginger prepared in tea form is useful for cramps, nausea, thinning blood, as a substitute for coumadin, break up congestion and fever.
- Use externally for stiffness
- Add in cooking to detoxify meat, especially chicken.
- Boil 2/3 cup of freshly chopped root in 1 gallon water, wrapped in cheesecloth (or old nylon stocking) until the water is yellow. Then soak towel and lay on bruises and sprains while still hot, to ease them.
- Ginger is one of the few herbs that easily passes the blood/brain membrane and is used in conjunction with other herbs that are meant to have an effect on the mind.
- Pregnant women should avoid medicinal concentrations of ginger.
- Stomach disorders
- Abdominal cramps, stomachache
- Herpes sufferers can take 2 cups of tea a day to ease the symptoms when the virus is active.
- Mints are used to buffer the action of other herbs that have uncomfortable effects on the stomach and intestines.
- Can be used in any combination for flavor.
- Sprained backs
- Deep rattling coughs
- Lack of appetite
- 1 ½cups of dry yellow mustard in a bathtub of water for sprained backs.
- Make a paste with water and apply to knee and elbow sprains till blisters appear!
- 1 tsp. each mustard and ginger powder mixed with 2 ½tbs. of olive oil for deep rattling coughs. Rub over chest and back and put on an old T-shirt (or cover with cloth diaper).
- Kidney problems
- Make a paste of powder with cold water and then add to boiled water.
1 tbs.1/4 tbs of powdered nutmeg is enough to produce a floating euphoria for hours. Can cause erections for men during that time.
- Side effects are bone and muscle aches, burning eyes, sinus drainage, and limited diarrhea.
- Life prolonger
- Dressing for burns
- Bee and wasp stings
- Interviews with hundreds of people who lived to 100 plus all indicated a heavy intake of onions in the diet.
- Onion is an excellent dressing for burns.
- Crush sliced onions with a little bit of salt and apply to burns.
- Apply sliced onion to bee and wasp stings.
- For asthma, puree an onion, cover it with brandy and let sit overnight, strain it, filter it through a coffee filter, and refrigerate. Take 2 tbs. 20 minutes before expected onset or before going to bed.
- Tumor inhibitor
- Kidney stones and other kidney related problems
- Painful urination
- Sexual stimulant
- Chew for halitosis.
- A few sprigs provide 2/3 the vitamin C of an orange, lots of vitamin A, and the important amino acid histidine, which is a tumor inhibitor.
- Parsley tea is good for kidney problems, painful urination, and kidney stones.
- One cup of parsley to 1 quart of water makes a strong tea. Two cups of parsley to 1 quart of water, steep an hour and drink warm, as an aphrodisiac. In Spain they have found that feeding parsley to sheep will bring them into heat at any time of year!
- Body aches
- Breath purifier
- Aid in digestion of fat
- Free radicals reducer
- Muscular stiffness and pain
- Flower tea for the breath.
- Boil water with rosemary in it to make it safe to drink.
- Diuretic and liver aid, increases bile flow. Two handfuls of flowering tips into 2 cups of good brandy, soak 10 days, strain and seal. Mouthful twice daily.
- Oil of rosemary is a natural anti-oxidant, and stress reliever
- Sniff for headaches.
- Chop a double handful of twigs and put in a pint of olive oil for one week, and use as a muscle liniment.
- Colds, flus
- Mild fever
- Prevents vomiting
- Relieves stomach
- Intestinal gas
- Reduces pain
- Relieve migraines
- Dental plaque remover
- Caffeine relieves migraines.
- Tea drinkers suffer less hardening of the arteries than coffee drinkers.
- Black tea kills dental plaque.
- Blood cleanser
- Arthritis cure
- Reduce inflammation
- Naturally brewed apple cider vinegar is one of the finest blood cleansers and arthritis cures known.
- Take 1 tbs. per day of equal parts vinegar and honey in water to taste to cleanse the blood and reduce inflammation from arthritis.
- Be sure to use naturally brewed vinegar, as the white cheap stuff in the grocery store is actually acetic acid, a petroleum by-product, and pretty well useless except as a window cleaner!
- Athletes foot
- Fungal infections, parasites
- Cold / Flu
- Purifying blood
- Soft teeth / Weak bones
3K 210K 3K 15 129